Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wedding in New Jersey...............

Getting ready for dinner



Reagan as a flower girl

Harper ready to party



Practicing being a flower girl

Reagan's friend Sierra helped

Harper's new boyfriend

Harper fell asleep - poor Uncle Jason's back

Sierra and Reagan


We finally put 2 chairs together for Harper to sleep
Off we went again.  We went back to Michigan for a week and then set out for the Big Apple & a cute little town in New Jersey for my Aunt's wedding.  Reagan was able to have birthday party with family in Michigan which was really nice.  Thanks Aunt Tricia and Uncle Jason for hosting.  It was once again wet in Michigan (the last 3 x I have been back it has rained or snowed - It has just been WET).  After being there for a week we sent out for the wedding.  Thankfully I flew with my mom and sister, Sara which made it a rather relaxing flight for me.  I am not use to help flying with Reagan and Harper.  Harper can sleep through just about anything.  She fell asleep on the plane and I was able to get her off the plane (and connect a go-go babyz contraption to her car seat, through the airport (airports are loud), onto a shuttle bus, getting into a rental car (buckling her in too) and she still continued to sleep for another hour.  Wow!

My aunt got married in an adorable town in New Jersey, Lambertville.  I wish I had more time to explore it, it was very cute.  The wedding was beautiful and we had a great time.  The girls had a blast.  Reagan was the flower girl and she did much better than I had expected.  Phew.  Regan met a new best friend name Sierra.  Sierra was a big help in showing Reagan how to be a flower girl.  Reagan walked almost half way down the aisle then stop and emptied her flower basket then ran to me up front laughing all the way.  I wish I got more pictures.  CONGRATS to Judy & Wendy on their marriage.

Then we ventured off to New York City for a 1 + days.  I think the Disney Store was the highlight for the girls.  We packed in a lot while we were there.  They went to Central Park with the girls while I returned the rental car, we went to the World Trade Center Memorial site, walked around Time Square (checked out a bunch of stores),  & walked to the Empire State Building.  I was able to also catch up with a friend while there.  Surprisingly we were able to do so much with 2 small kids who only wanted to run around.

We also welcomed a new addition to our family, Percy.  Yes I am an idiot and got another cat but I was able to find Stella a wonderful home. 

Enjoy the pictures  click here




Reagan at the Indoor Playyard


Harper & Carson playing Twister

Happy Birthday Reagan

Harper taste testing the cupcake

MMMM the cupcake tastes good

Reagan and the boys watching football

Making sure the cookies are edible



The mall has a merry-go-round


Waiting for Carson & McKenna

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Cute dresses for the wedding! I wish you had a little video clip of Reagan walking down the aisle...sounds like she did great!