Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back in August...........

So it has been awhile since I posted anything.  I just went to download all my pictures and I had over 750 then I noticed I haven't written anything since August.  So much has happen so be patient and the photos will be up soon.


Here are some to get you started.  If you look at all the pictures you will start noticing some random photos.  Reagan is becoming a photographer and loves using my camera.  I have erased a huge portion but I kept some ok shots.  Her favorite things to photograph are Harper and animals.  Enjoy click here

Reagan wanting to pet the Sea Stars at the Aquarium

Harper found some paint - it went well with the dress

One of Reagan's photos - not bad but remember for every decent photo there is 20 of the floor, her feet or random people

Playing at the polar bear exhibit

Harper playing at the exhibit


Add caption

No comments: