Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Reagan's First Day of School...............

Reagan is in preschool now and goes 2 days a week.  The first 2 weeks were rough but now she is thriving.  I think the little party they threw for her on her birthday (9/16) helped a lot.  The teachers consider her the class giggler.  She really likes it there and I feel lucky to have found this school.  With all the options in San Diego to choose from it was really overwhelming.  I was fortunate to belong to a mom's group where a few mom's send there children to the school and I have also met people who actually went to preschool there.  Everyone raved about it but since I didn't belong to the church (it is a Presbyterian preschool) or didn't have any kids enrolled yet I was at the bottom of the list to be able to get in.  We got an afternoon slot which is perfect for Reagan since she is a night owl.  I see a huge difference in her personality.  She is definitely more outgoing since going to school.

For Reagan's birthday we went to Legoland.  We had a 2 night free stay at the hotel connecting to Legoland so we made a weekend of it. 

Enjoy click here


Reagan's First Day of School

Harper giving the gorilla statue a kiss


It's the Birthday Girl

Reagan in her birthday outfit

Harper wearing Daddy's shoes

Reagan and Daddy on a ride at Legoland

No comments: