Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Doesn't Stop Running................

They LOVE driving the car

Reagan playing in the pool

This is a splash table not a pool - there is a pool behind them and they still prefer sitting on the table





It rained and I had markers outside with her easel.  I forgot to clean it before Reagan got into it.  They were washable markers and the white pants were saved!!

Reagan sporting her bike helmet

Harper running again



That is all that Harper does now is ......RUN.  She loves playing the come and catch me game.  You will notice in the pictures that Harper is always running so there are a lot of action shots.  They both now wear the same size in shoes. And most of Reagan's really cute summer clothes from last year are becoming too short for Harper to wear.  I am scrambling to get them on her but she is just growing so fast.  I still constantly get the question "Are they twins".  I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but you get asked it everyday it starts to wear on you. 

Harper Running

Still Running

Doesn't Stop Running

Harper and Reagan making the great escape

running some more

running home


Reagan getting ready to jump
Harper getting ready to jump
The action shot
Other than running they come up with new stuff all the time.  Harper created the game of sitting on the back of the couch which she got bored with so now they (Reagan included) find it fun to stand on the back of the couch and jump onto the couch.  Luckily no one has missed yet.  Then another version of this fun game is standing on the end table (luckily it is very sturdy) and jump onto the couch.  The newest came is throwing stuff over the railing (you can see the 1st level from the second).  Reagan knows I don't like when they do that so she will hand Harper the stuff to throw over the railing.  I caught them yesterday - Reagan was handing Harper the puzzle pieces and Harper threw the pieces over.  I said "didn't I say no?"  and Reagan ratted Harper out.  She didn't take the blame but kept saying "Harper did it".

Enjoy the pictures  click here

Reagan and Daddy going down the slide

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my! I get tired just looking at your pictures! So much energy. :)