Yep Reagan is potty trained and it took a weekend. Thanks to "super mom" at playgroup who said it worked with her daughter. I took her "potty boot camp" method and it worked. I just put Reagan in underwear and set the kitchen timer for 20 minutes for 2 days and she is potty trained. Now she still has an oopsie at night probably 3-4 times during the week but I am surprised that we don't have more accidents. It was an awful weekend and if it wasn't for Phil I would have quit within hours of starting. Phil and I definitely didn't get along that weekend but we survived and now have a little girl who can use the potty. Phew - now we just have to get her on the big potty. Harper likes to try and help me clean the potty. Reagan is self sufficient and will go on her own and Harper will follow Reagan around. For example the other night when I was making dinner Reagan went both "number 1 & 2" and Harper brought the potty to me. The potty is rather heavy for Harper so she ends up dumping it on herself. I think we are up to 3 times now that she has "assisted" in cleaning the potty. Oh that Harper..........
Speaking of Harper she recently gave herself a black eye. It was right after my previous blog about her standing on the back of the couch and jumping onto it and I think I mentioned that there hadn't been an accident yet. Well now there has. It was an instant black eye and it took like 3 days getter darker before it started to heal. She hasn't learn her lesson and she continues to jump off the couch. She is going to be a stunt woman. She has no fear.
Happy Father's Day
Enjoy the pics
click here
 |
| Harper's Shiner |
 |
| Harper fell asleep like this |
 |
| Another look at the shiner |
 |
| Reagan using the potty |
 |
| Harper thinks she is really funny |
No comments:
Post a Comment