We did have to extend our stay - unfortunately we attended a funeral for our wonderful Aunt Catherine. She will be missed.
Since getting back into the swing of things - Reagan is now a big girl and is in a big girl bed. Knock on wood she has been going to bed easier. I so jinxed myself by saying that. She thinks she is really cool now but I think Harper is a bit jealous. We finally finished painting Harper's bedroom & bathroom. That project felt like it is never going to end. There is just a couple small things left to do for her room but the bulk is done. It has been a year since moving in and it is taking forever to finish the painting. Ugh
I have a new challenge and her name is Harper. She is now officially running and she takes full advantage of it. She thinks it is the greatest game to be chased everywhere....grocery stores, parks, malls, Targets (she won't stay in a cart), etc. So I have abandoned my stroller, car, car keys, grocery cart, purse ....etc chasing her. I thought I had it all in line and now Harper has found a new independence. We are focusing on listening to mommy which she just finds funny.
| At the Merry-go-Round at the Detroit Tigers Game |
| One of the many ice cream shops we visited - The Whippie Dip |
| Best pic of all the cousins together |
| Reagan LOVED the Easter Bunny |
| Harper enjoying Reagan's Easter egg goodies |
We had an Easter egg hunt this morning in the house. Reagan really enjoyed the finding the eggs and Harper enjoyed eating what Reagan found. After Reagan found an egg she would shout "I found it" and run around and then open it. She had to do a victory lap, I guess. The hunt for 20 eggs in the living room that were visible to the naked eye took over an hour. I didn't hide them b/c I didn't know how much she would enjoy the game. It was one egg at a time and she was so proud of herself. We didn't go out but I still had them wear pretty dresses - big surprise.
Enjoy the pictures click here
2 comments:
These pictures are so cute! I especially love the one on the trampoline. I've been wanting to get one for our kids so from the looks of it, it seems you'd recommend it?!
Love all the pics, the girls always look like they're having a blast! And I absolutely love Reagan's yellow polka dot bikini ;)
Post a Comment