Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Growing So Fast.........

I can't believe it is already the end of March.  Time is flying and the girls are getting so big.  They both love looking through their photos albums and it is amazing to see how they have grown.  Especially Harper there is just no keeping up with her.  I get the question "Are they twins?" on a daily basis.  I think it is obvious that they are not but I guess not to others.  Harper is definitely tall and skinny and Reagan probably won't be the center on her basketball team.=) 

The stars were aligned one weekend and Phil agreed to hit Disneyland.  I even gave him a free pass to babysit Harper while Reagan and I went but it was his idea to go.  He must of not have been feeling well.  Donald's house was the fav.  My girls are obsessed with ducks.  Unfortunately he was the one character that we didn't see.  Reagan is funny  - she is anxious to ride the rides but then you get her on them and she gets so serious she won't crack a smile.  Harper DOES NOT have the patience to wait in line so she proved to be tough so we opted out of a lot of lines b/c she wouldn't wait.  Phil is talking about going back to that is exciting and the girls and I are always up for a visit to Disneyland.


Harper in Minnie's chair

Reagan on the Merry-go-Round - all business
Ready to go swimming



Reagan protesting the picture she just wants to go swimming
They are back in swim class and Harper's instructor and I agree that Harper was a dolphin in her past life.  She is the happiest swimmer you have ever seen.  She goes crazy in the water - every limb is doing a dance.  Miss Tracy says there are kids that like the water and then there is Harper who loves it.  She is fearless which means you need an eagle eye with her b/c she will kamikaze off the bench - eyes closed and jumps for it with a big ol' grin on her face.  Reagan is again so serious in the water but the second you say swimming she grabs her gear and gets ready and jumps in the water with no problems.  She just won't crack a smile - she is all business.  I think she has a crush on her instructor.=)  We lucked out with our new swim instructors they are great and the girls love it.

Here are more pics ENJOY

Reagan loves doing her own hair

Future Ballerina

Reagan's 1st bloody nose - courtesy of Harper - she thought she looked pretty cool

Here's trouble

Harper walking the safari park

Happy St. Paddy's Day


Harper taking control of the 5 mile walk - w/3 kids and a dog it took over 2 hours =)

Harper sporting the Mickey slippers

1 comment:

The Johnson Family said...

Yeah, Phil did Disney although I'm jealous I missed out!