We have had a very busy last couple months. The holidays came and went so fast when did the New Year happen? We spent the Thanksgiving holiday in Cincinnati visiting with Phil's family. We hit all the hot spots - The zoo, the aquarium and of course Skyline Chili. Reagan loved the chili - crazy girl. I can only take one visit a year so the second time we went I was able to find a non-chili dish. I was a big fan of the zoo but an even bigger fan of the aquarium. Surprisingly it was better and bigger than the San Diego one. The weather was cold and there were a few morning with ice on the ground. The girls handle the cold weather like pros. I had to laugh one morning when I ran out to get milk and coffee. I went to the grocery store and I just had to pry open the door to the car b/c it was frozen shut - it was COLD but I was in the midwest where frost is like a cool summer morning because I saw the crazy one wearing shorts in the grocery store. What was odd though was that not only was he wearing shorts and a tshirt but he was keeping his toesies warm with his boots. Enjoy the pictures
click here
Harper watching the bowling action
Reagan eager to start bowling
Reagan watching the polar bear swimming
Harper enjoying her snack at the zoo
I couldn't get a pic of them together or without there milk cups - Here is Thanksgiving with Harper
Here is Reagan
Reagan the snow bunny
Harper sporting the fuzzy headband
No comments:
Post a Comment