Friday, January 28, 2011

More Christmas .........

So Santa and I discussed our travel plans prior to the holidays and we agreed that he would postpone his stop at the Bennett household.  So Santa came on New Year Eve instead.  The whole holiday season was a whirlwind but the girls received plenty for Christmas.  Now onto 2011 - nothing too exciting yet.  I have jumped into painting (we will see how long that will last before I hire someone).  Reagan loves to assist so I have to give her a clean paintbrush and direct her to a different wall where she can pretend paint.  The girls are both growing so fast I looked at pictures from the summer and am amazed how much bigger they are.  I think they both just had growth spurts.  I am trying to get Reagan's summer clothes from last year into Harper's wardrobe since she is getting so tall.  I can't keep up.  Enjoy the pictures .....click here

 Reagan the helpful baker

 Grandma & Grandpa's gift that they LOVE

 Harper making a run for it out the front door

 At least someone is finding use for the potty

 Reagan took it upon herself to dump the whole box of cereal

Harper playing outside

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Is she singing Kris Kross Jump Jump?! ;) So cute! They're both getting so big (and so into everything I'm sure)!