Friday, January 14, 2011

Pre Christmas

So after we returned from Cincinnati and before we left for Michigan there was so much to cram in.  First we had to decorate for Christmas and for those who know me I go a bit crazy.  Then I wanted to fit in Santa, the zoo, Sea World, Del Mar Christmas lights.....etc.  I have to give San Diego props on their commitment to Christmas even without any snow - they love lights (and so do I).  Our neighborhood especially.  Just about every house was lit and the amount of stuff people put up was awesome.  Every time you come home it was a winter wonderland.  My 17 strand of lights for outside was weak in comparison.  Then I found Candy Cane Court it was awesome and FREE.  It was this neighborhood where every inch of house was covered in lights.  So besides our neighborhood and Candy Cane there was Del Mar Fairgrounds which is highly advertised I had to find out how wonderful it was.  It cost like $15 a car and it was the worst light display I have ever seen and you have to drive around the race track which took a painful 20 minutes.  It was so bad I had to apologize to Phil and the girls for wasting 20 extremely slow minutes of their lives.  I made up for it by taking Reagan and Harper on the train in Balboa Park which was lit.  They both loved it and the merry-go-round.  Enjoy the pictures  Click Here

 Harper on the tricycle

 Harper pretending she is a reindeer

 Harper enjoying her applesauce and licking the bowl clean
 - she is very proud of herself

 Giddy up Breyer

 Harper taste testing the cookies

 Reagan helping out with the laundry

 Reagan on the merry-go-round

 Harper on the train

 No matter what they never look at the camera at the same time

Cookie Monster

No comments: