Thursday, September 20, 2012

Summer and Coast Guard 2012

We had an action packed summer.  Unfortunately my camera skills took a backseat and I didn't take too many pictures (I blame the pregnancy).  So enjoy the pictures I did take.=)

Click here

I found this rocket launcher - BIG hit even with Daddy

Unfortunately for Daddy the girls wouldn't let him do it

Waiting in line at the County Fair to ride the ponies



The only ride they would go on was the swings - they round about 6 times

As far as we got to the 4th of July parade - Reagan did NOT like Ronald McDonald who we ran into right before the parade route and she then refused to go any further.  She could have sucked it up because we parked really far away and we didn't bring the stroller.  UGH - you can tell Daddy wasn't very happy


Harper made the best of it though

Daddy got great seats at a Padres game - Reagan entertaining herself with the camera



Free bowling this summer - Harper very proud of her bowling skills

At the County Fair in Michigan - Reagan got to pet the snake with Aunt Michelle.  I had zero interest on getting too close.

Harper and her cousin McKenna rode tons of rides together.  Thankfully the power came back on otherwise we would have had too many unhappy and hot kids.

They found the splash park

They LOVED it


Reagan on the Trolley ride - it ended up putting her to sleep twice.  Once when I took her and another time when Daddy took her

Big cousin Carson and Harper at Kids Day

Afterwards getting ice cream cones

Reagan making silly faces for the camera



Harper ready for the Coast Guard Parade

Ready for the parade

Watching the parade


Harper being patriotic waving to all the floats

Reagan back at home after a long 3 weeks away

No comments: