We finally made it to Hawaii. We went to the Big Island and stayed at the Waikoloa area. It was a very interesting island - black lava was everywhere. We didn't get to the east side of the island where it is more tropical. We just stayed on the west side. Long story but we stayed at time share condos (we do not own a time share) that the Hilton owns which means we were able to use the condos pool and the huge Hilton resort pools. Both places had great kiddy pools and the resort had a sand area (plus dolphins and turtles). We did ZERO sightseeing - I would have loved to see a volcano but having 2 kids with an abundant amount of energy we thought it would be a happier vacation if we just did what they wanted - SWIM. I will go back to Hawaii and do the sightseeing one day. It was a very relaxing trip and I actually read a book. Wow that never happens. I didn't take too many pictures b/c we did the same thing everyday and I didn't want to risk my camera getting wet so I don't have any pool shots. I did buy a waterproof camera and haven't gotten those developed yet.
Enjoy the pics
click here
 |
| Reagan sporting her sunglasses - upside down |
 |
| Harper ready for some sun |
 |
| watching the dolphins |
 |
| Harper showing me the pretty flower |
 |
| Reagan watching the koi |
 |
| I was concerned for Harper going overboard |
 |
| Harper chasing Reagan and pausing to say "hi" |
 |
| Reagan caught Harper |
 |
| Reagan ready to go out for dinner |
No comments:
Post a Comment