Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Swim Class








I have a couple of fish. Reagan has been in swim class on and off since she was four months and Harper since she was 5 months. Since we travel frequently; I have to be removed from the swim schedule and when I return I have to squeeze myself back in. With 2 munchkins it is harder to squeeze back in. So my last sessions of 9 classes finally ended the week before Halloween and they started back in May. We couldn't get in all summer because they were so busy so these classes lasted 5 months. I usually go during the day so I could never take pictures b/c I have to be in the pool and Phil is at work. We were finally able to schedule a make up session where Phil could jump in the pool and I was able to snap some pictures and take a few videos. One video ended up being 8 minutes, I forgot what I was doing.

Other than pool time we have just spent time goofing around. Enjoy the pictures click here

No comments: