Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pre Halloween

Reagan fell asleep on the ride
Reagan's 1st Pony Ride

Harper found a pumpkin she can carry


Reagan as a Leopard (or a kitty as Reagan calls it)

Harper as a Fairy

Reagan's ears ended up being too big and fell off


Birthday Girl's Tutu


Reagan being silly



Harper as the headless baby

Harper trying to zoom away on rocket

We went to Sea World for their Spooktacular event and it was insane. The Park sets up areas so kids can go trick-or-treating before Halloween on the weekends leading up to Halloween. The lines were insane and 1 and 2 year olds don't do lines so we just walked around and visited with Shamu and others. The girls did get dressed up and they were too cute. Reagan's ears for her leopard (kitty) costume didn't fit they were huge and Harper's costume may have been a bit snug especially with a onesie under it. I was surprised b/c it was a 12-18 m but I guess it ran a bit small. I set the bar high because these costumes were too cute so I don't know what I am going to do for next year. We definitely got our moneys worth for these costumes; we hit Sea World, 2 toddler parties throughout the week and then Halloween. I picked up a big pumpkin trick-or-treat bag that I found and they provided us with some laughs putting it on their heads and walking around. These 2 are comedians.

I finally was able to fix this blog to let me put captions under the pictures.  I am not computer savvy 

Enjoy the pictures click here

No comments: