Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Summer.............................









Where does the time go. Any day now I will be chasing around 2 munchkins. Harper is growing so fast. Her new talent is pulling herself up and letting go. She doesn't stand for long unassisted but I am surprised that she is not 8 months yet and she is attempting this. Then there is the biting - you have to be on your toes with this one. She likes to chew on your clothes but if your skin gets in the way she doesn't care. Reagan continues to be a great big sister and then some. I have proof that she kicks Harper in the head. Reagan ran into something and her toe got cut and I found a little bit of blood in Harper's barrette. When I do catch Reagan beating on Harper she gives her a kiss on her butt or her head. I wonder why she chooses those 2 places. They do love to laugh at each other and they both continue to make me laugh. We are having fun and enjoying the summer in San Diego.

Enjoy the pictures click here

No comments: