So we live on top of a canyon and we are getting a lot of wannabe pets. They tend to commit suicide in our pool. I just hired a gardener (b/c there is no way I want to come face to face with these guys - I am a bit scared of our yard) and he put up some tight chicken wire and hopefully that will prevent these critters from entering our yard. The little lizards and I are coexisting and even though they still freak me out I am starting to get use to them.
Harper is not aspiring to be a pirate. She can see great we are just doing preventive measures to help her sight out and hopefully prevent a lazy eye. She only has to wear the patch for an hour a day and it doesn't bother her at all. We just received a great report yesterday so it sounds like it is working. She is now crawling and she pulled herself up for the 1st time the other day. Once she got to the standing position she seemed stuck so she hasn't tried it again - oops she knew I was talking about her and she just did it again. She can clear a room in no time and she tends to get herself stuck under the kitchen table often. She is an eager beaver and we are anticipating an early walker. Reagan is great motivation. Phil needs to start thinking about blocking the stairs again.
Reagan is hilarious and her vocabulary continues to grow. She now repeats what is said on tv so we really have to watch what we watch. We tend to keep it on the Disney Channel (I cannot stand most cartoons and I can tolerate most Disney shows - I CANNOT stand Nickelodeon's shows). We tape all of Little Einsteins so that is Reagan's favorite and she loves when they sing at the end - she joins in on the clapping and patting. We just went to our first baseball game of the season and Reagan had her first nachos which was a big hit. Her shirt was covered in cheese sauce good think I stock up on those stain sticks. She loves pointing out puppies even if they are just in pictures. We stood outside the pet store for awhile because she was so excited about the pictures of puppies on the outside windows. She also enjoys pointing out big trucks and buses. The school bus stops in front of our house so that is a big hit. Reagan is also a big help around the house; she loves helping unload the dishwasher (she likes to unload the dirty dishes and if the bottom rack is empty she takes it out - Oh and she always stops the cycle when I am running it); she helps feed Harper (she jams the bottle in her mouth and when I say something she takes the bottle and runs - it is a fun game), she also enjoys giving Harper a bath (she turns the shower on - Harper is not a big fan), she is a big help with laundry (she likes putting dirty clothes in the dryer with clean clothes), she helps fold the laundry (she rolls the clean clothes into a ball and then throws them on the floor), and how can I forget she helps clean the carpet (she gets the diaper wipes and takes them all out and uses each one to wipe the floor - we need to remember to put those wipes out of Reagan reach which grows every day). =)
I have had the worst time trying to get this blog out I have lost my work 3x now so you are going to have to use your imagination on the picture captions above - I can't get it to work. Here are more pics - ENJOY!! Click Here
No comments:
Post a Comment