Monday, September 28, 2009

She WALKS.....






It is official, Reagan is a walker and nothing can stop her. She still walks a bit like a drunken sailor but she is over crawling. It has been a little over a month since she took her first steps and it is amazing how well she walks since those first steps. The only problem now is that she wants to walk everywhere so our trips to Sea World and the Zoo are shorten to about an hour per trip. As I stated she walks like a drunken sailor so she falls every so often and I am not ready for the skinned knees, elbows or face yet. I try to keep her walking on other surfaces than cement. Enjoy some of the pictures from her 1st birthday...... Click Here

1 comment:

robinhod@live.com said...

The pictures are great - the one where she is laying backward on the steps is HILARIOUS.

Hang in there Amy...less than a month to go!

:) Jason and Tricia