Sunday, September 6, 2009

No more traveling............

Ready for football season!

Just hanging with Otis

Loving this party


Peek-a-Boo


I think Reagan might have a record amongst all 1 year olds. She traveled via plane 8 times this year; 7 times across country. And it has worn out her mommy. An 11 month old in a plane isn't relaxing to mommy or anyone around mommy. Reagan has a lot of ants in her pants these days and if she can't get down she will let you know how upset she is and it is loud. I was that person on the plane with a screaming baby. So traveling proves tough; on the last leg of the flight (my original flight back was canceled so I had to go from Michigan, Chicago, Dallas to San Diego) I figured out the solution............have the seat next to you EMPTY. All she wanted was her own space.

CONGRATS to Tricia and Jason on their marriage and welcome to the family Jason!

Thanks to everyone who helped celebrate Reagan's 1st birthday early!!

Click Here

No comments: