Wow it has been 2 months since I have wrote anything but I have a good reason. Baby #3 is on its way and the baby has given me the worst morning sickness. Being pregnant with 2 small kids running around has made me confident that there will NOT be a #4. I am in my 15th week and am starting to feel better, phew. I am thankful that I will never have to go through a 1st trimester again.=)
Reagan and Harper are excelling at school. Reagan is finally talking to the teachers and Harper now runs the class. They both talk your ears off and the word "mom" has driven me crazy lately. Reagan will repeat "mom" 20 times in a row. My response is "Yes" or "I am right here" and she will continue to say "mom". It's like she has nothing to say she just wants to say "mom". They both have turned the corner of finally getting along more than they fight. YEAH!! They still hit and pull hair but it is occurring less often now. Reagan is still possessive of everything (even though it may be Harper's bike it is still considered Reagan's) but is willing to share more. Harper is our dancer. She just breaks out dancing even when there is no music. Her Mickey mouse scooter plays a tune which is her favorite song to dance to. I have caught Phil humming along to it unknowingly to himself. She has a butt dance where she likes to stick it out and then at the end she throws her arms up and says ta-da. Reagan is our next American Idol. She loves to sing. It is sad she knows more names of songs than I do. Taylor Swift and Kelly Clarkson are her favorites. She has a little CD player that came with a microphone and it plays Disney princess songs. She likes to carry that CD player all over the house and sing to those songs when Taylor Swift isn't on.
Enjoy the pictures (I got a new camera for Christmas so the pics aren't that great and I don't have zoom yet)!
Click Here
 |
| Oh I wished Harper looked |
 |
| Loves to blow out candles |
 |
| Harper's 1st day of school |
 |
| Harper helping clean the outdoor toys |
 |
| Harper sporting her cowboy boots |
 |
| They LOVE each other |
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congrats! And I totally get your statement about a 4th. I wish I could tell you it gets easier after the pregnancy...but I won't. :) And Will is our 'mom' person for no reason but he says it very sweet and soft so it doesn't bother me...yet. I can't wait to read more as things progress! Fun times.
Love the cowboy boots!!!
Post a Comment