Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oopsie...........






Well we decided to name the title of the entry "Oopsie" because I am pregnant. It wasn't planned but #2 is on the way. After the initial shock we are very excited. We are anticipated to deliver on Halloween if everything goes according to my grand plan. I am due on November 8th but due to holiday traveling and the fact that I do NOT want to go to term I am trying to deliver a bit earlier. So surprise!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/filbennett/ReaganAt6Months?authkey=Gv1sRgCOW8z8GezKvRcg#


http://picasaweb.google.com/filbennett/ReaganInDC?authkey=Gv1sRgCIvS3MikmYfbJQ#
Reagan has had an action packed month we have traveled to San Francisco and Washington DC. She continues to go swimming and is becoming a regular fish. She is up to 4 teeth and they keep popping up. She also has mastered sitting up on her own. We are a bit nervous that she will be up crawling any day. Maybe we should start baby proofing the house.......... We had a wonderful time in DC, it was great to see everyone. Check out our photos.

No comments: