Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Holidays!!











Reagan is/was rolling over. She rolled over on her 2 month bday and for the next week she was enjoying her new talent. I was able to get some action photos. Now she is over it and would rather suck her arm than roll.

We also have been trying to get our photo for our Christmas cards done and it has been tough. Stella is out, she isn't letting me torture her this year. Reagan has been tough b/c we want her to smile and she is still anti-camera. Wish us luck who knows how it will turn out or who will end up on the Christmas cards.

Regan attended her first OB parade. I was impressed; she was sleeping when we got there and the loud old cars, the fire truck and all the people couldn't wake her. She is a good sleeper, Phil and I are grateful.=) After she woke up she enjoyed all the action and had a great time until the the big semi came and honked his horn.

We are getting excited to venture to the Midwest for the holidays! Reagan is very excited to meet grandpa, grandmas and all her aunts, uncles, cousins!

Enjoy some more photos..... http://picasaweb.google.com/filbennett/ReaganDecember#

2 comments:

Sara and Eric said...

Good luck on the flights! I'm sure she'll just sleep it away. Cute pictures. I love her little belly :)

The Carlsons said...

She's so cute, Amy! Looks like you're enjoying her so much!!!