Sunday, October 5, 2008

Reagan's Exciting 2 Weeks






http://picasaweb.google.com/filbennett/Reagan#

So a 2 week old really doesn't live that exciting of a life. She doesn't do a whole lot, a majority of the pictures are of her sleeping (I think each one is too cute). Her umbilical cord fell off this week so we were able to play dress up and have our first photo shoot (just wait until Halloween). She loves bath time, I think it is because she gets to check herself out in the mirror. Enjoy the pictures of our adorable little girl!!

3 comments:

Sara and Eric said...

Wow, I can't believe the difference in how much she's grown from the first pictures. I forget how tiny they are at 2 weeks, so cute!

Amanda said...

What a cutie! I love her name, too. Time will start to fly by soon, so keep taking pictures so you can remember how small she was.

Anonymous said...

she's already quite the supermodel - keep the pictures coming! :) Tricia